- Understand fundamental production components, formats, and common specifications.
- Determine the production format and workflow.
- Learn how to negotiate production format at the 26(f) conference.
- Become familiar with the process of authentication and defensibility.
- Understanding Quality control protocol.
- Learn about specific production tools.
- Understand issues regarding producing document families.
- Become familiar with special considerations related to document productions (redactions, claw backs, documentation, updates).
- Gain a general understanding of production trends and possible future state.